Dermatologist (skin)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Worst office staff ever  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2014

Terrible experience all around. Office staff is lazy and ignorant. They don't ever return calls, and screw up prescriptions regularly. I would not come to this office if my life depended on it.

|  Talented,extraordinary  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2013

This is a doctor with a passion for helping people, the doctor that Really cares.She has a deep knowledge of medicine,combined with amazing ability to think completely out of the box. She saved my life when other doctors gave up. God bless her and her wonderful staff! Thank you doctor Alla.

|  A caring Doctor!!  |  show details
May 30th, 2012

Thank you Dr. Zanders for being such a wonderful and caring doctor!! to me and my family!!

|  Unprofessional  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2012

I had a very negative experience with Dr. Zander. She was rude and did not listen to any of my problems, but simply just pushed me towards drugs I did not want or need. She was abrupt and unprofessional with her diagnostics. She should not be allowed to prescribe the drugs she does.

|  perfection  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2011

Dr.Zander & her staff are exceptionally caring, efficient & knowledgeable.Highly recommend!!!

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2011

Dr. Alla is probably the most caring profesional I have ever attended. I have an extremely complex medical history including organ transplants and severe wounds and I have never done better with a physician. She is up to date in medicines,surgicval approaches, you name it. The most important attribute is that when she is confronted by something new and different, she can not let go of the problem until she researches it and finds the answer. She does not hesitate to refer patients to the super specialists and does not let ego get in her way. She is self sacrificing for the patients wellfare and you can not ask for more than that from any doctor.

|  Nice person, but prescribes unnecessary drugs  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2009

Is very much in the arms of the drug companies. Ads all over her office. Very nice woman, compassionate, caring, but in my opinion not a good doctor. Quick to jump to diagnostic conclusions even in the absence of test results, too quick to prescribe dangerous drugs for dubious conditions. Just my opinion.