Dr. Alla Zander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alla Zander?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2016

Dr. Alla Zander is a very good and caring physician.

April 15th, 2016

Super Doctors - Trusted - Respected

Great experience all around. Love this office and my skin has never looked better!!!

January 28th, 2016

Compassionate

I've seen several doctors over the years but only Dr. Alla heard me and understood my pain. She not only improved the quality of my life but it's comforting to know that she's there for me. Thank you Dr Alla!

August 4th, 2015

Kindest and most caring doctor

February 25th, 2015

BEST PHYSICIAN FOR BEAUTY!!!!! AND BOTOX

Dr. Alla Zander is the kindest person. I must say I was so impressed in the overall experience in her office. She was excellent in helping me decide what treatments I needed. I was so impressed with her I decided to go back to her for "Bio-identical hormone replacement therapy. I will never go anywhere else except to her for any injectable fillers, I completely trust her for anything especially my face!! Her front office consultant Naiya is amazing! She is beautiful and so friendly, she is nothing like some of the women who work in this industry who make you feel intimidated. Ruby is also a doll! I would recommend this office to everyone!!!!

April 29th, 2014

Worst office staff ever

Terrible experience all around. Office staff is lazy and ignorant. They don't ever return calls, and screw up prescriptions regularly. I would not come to this office if my life depended on it.

June 14th, 2013

Talented,extraordinary

This is a doctor with a passion for helping people, the doctor that Really cares.She has a deep knowledge of medicine,combined with amazing ability to think completely out of the box. She saved my life when other doctors gave up. God bless her and her wonderful staff! Thank you doctor Alla.

May 30th, 2012

A caring Doctor!!

Thank you Dr. Zanders for being such a wonderful and caring doctor!! to me and my family!!

January 9th, 2012

Unprofessional

I had a very negative experience with Dr. Zander. She was rude and did not listen to any of my problems, but simply just pushed me towards drugs I did not want or need. She was abrupt and unprofessional with her diagnostics. She should not be allowed to prescribe the drugs she does.

April 29th, 2011

she is great

April 5th, 2011

perfection

Dr.Zander & her staff are exceptionally caring, efficient & knowledgeable.Highly recommend!!!

March 31st, 2011

GREAT DOCTOR

Dr. Alla is probably the most caring profesional I have ever attended. I have an extremely complex medical history including organ transplants and severe wounds and I have never done better with a physician. She is up to date in medicines,surgicval approaches, you name it. The most important attribute is that when she is confronted by something new and different, she can not let go of the problem until she researches it and finds the answer. She does not hesitate to refer patients to the super specialists and does not let ego get in her way. She is self sacrificing for the patients wellfare and you can not ask for more than that from any doctor.