A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allaaddin Mollabashy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allaaddin Mollabashy, Partner, Greater Dallas Orthopaedics is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mollabashy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mollabashy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allaaddin Mollabashy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Fat tissue cancer (Liposarcoma)
- Giant Cell Tumor of Bone
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mollabashy graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Mollabashy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allaaddin Mollabashy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allaaddin Mollabashy practice?
- Dr. Allaaddin Mollabashy has 1 office location.
Dr. Allaaddin Mollabashy practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons and Dallas Surgeons.