A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allaaddin Mollabashy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allaaddin Mollabashy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allaaddin Mollabashy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mollabashy graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Mollabashy has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mollabashy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans