A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allaaddin Mollabashy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allaaddin Mollabashy, Partner, Greater Dallas Orthopaedics is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mollabashy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mollabashy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allaaddin Mollabashy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Fat tissue cancer (Liposarcoma)
- Giant Cell Tumor of Bone
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mollabashy graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Mollabashy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allaaddin Mollabashy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allaaddin Mollabashy practice?
- Dr. Allaaddin Mollabashy has 1 office location.
Dr. Allaaddin Mollabashy practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.