Dr. Allaaddin Mollabashy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allaaddin Mollabashy?

September 20th, 2017

Patient - Okinawa

He's so compassionate and cares about what your going through. Makes you feel welcome. He cares about what he does & his patients there for he shows it. We love him. He's so worth the wait.

August 3rd, 2016

Great surgeon, Great physician

Dr. Mollabashy is an excellent surgeon, very knowledgeable, with great bedside manner. I highly recommend him.

August 1st, 2016

Best decision I made was going to Dr. Mollabashy

I have been going to Dr. Mollabashy for over 3 years. He has excellent bedside manner and really cares about his patients. My sarcoma was agressive and a high grade. Dr. Mollabashy took the right steps to save my life. He was my second opinion laying out the best actions for success. I am so thankful he was able to see me and recommended the treatment that he did. I know I am alive today because of his actions.

July 14th, 2016

Dr. Mollabashy and his physician's assistant are wonderful caring people. His office staff is another story. They are rude and indifferent to the patients. Their attitude is they are doing the patients a favor by allowing the patients to be there. So frustrating.

June 14th, 2016

Find a doctor who will listen to you

Office staff rude. Long waiting time at appt. Dr spent less 5 min. Obvious hadn't read forms or looked at scans. After surgery didn't bother to talk to family. Then when complications arise- unable to talk to a nurse or the doctor. Had to go to different ER and see different Doctor. Then for post op visit in his office - saw new PA who spent two minutes and said go back to referring MD for any issues. Just not right that Doctor that did the surgery doesn't want to follow up on issues with his surgery. He is suppose to be a good surgeon but needs to work on bedside manner and hire office staff, nurses and surgery coordinators who care!!!!

December 20th, 2015

AWESOME!!!! He is the BEST orthopedic surgeon. I had to have a total knee replacement surgery/complete revision in order to replace a failed total knee replacement that I got from another surgeon 9 months prior. Dr. Mollabashy was very thorough in looking into the current situation with the failed knee, as well as looking into my medical history of autoimmune disorder. Dr. Mollabashy is attentive, kind, vigilant and truly concerned about my overall well-being. Thank God for Dr. Mollabashy!!!

September 3rd, 2015

Find another office.

I have never seen a doctor with staff so lacking in response and communication skills. Dr. Mollabashy also has few words to say. I felt hurried & it was obvious he needs to move on to next patient. The front room looks like a cattle call. Too many people & the doctor visit is less than 5 minutes. Plenty of staff, cold reception, not patient friendly. Also sense of bothering when contacting office for assistance.

March 18th, 2015

New knee...excellent process. Going in for my second knee consult.

Four years ago Dr. Mollabashy performed a total knee replacement for my left knee - its the best thing I ever did. Wish I had done it five years earlier. I waterski, snow ski, and wakeboard on it. No issues works better than new. Now....its my right knee that is now on the fritz and I am going in again for another consult / diagnosis. Might be a double titanium knee person.

February 11th, 2015

Total hip replacement

I believe Dr Mollyabashy is one of the best orthopedic surgeons in the state of Texas. If you had a failed hip surgery I highly recommend Dr Mollyabashy. I had a total hip replacement. Before I met with Dr Mollyabashy I had eleven surgeries plus I had two types of staff. My quality of life was horrible. Since seeing Dr Mollabashy I'm able to walk again without a cane and im able to do about anything I want to. I would highly recommend Dr Mollyabashy.

December 30th, 2013

Dr. Mollabashy and his PA Brittney are incredible. They replaced my knee and fixed my fractures. Prior to him I saw 6 other surgeons that did not want to touch me, because it was too difficult. He said "no problem." I am so happy with the results. Would not trust anyone else to do surgery. Can't thank them enough!

September 14th, 2013

Chondrosarcoma patient

Dr. Mollabashy gave me the correct diagnosis from the very beginning with a kind professional manner. I trust him with my life and would not hesitate to do so again. I had a malignant low grade Chondrosarcoma and he removed the bone tumor, filled the hole with surgical cement and my shoulder is probably in better shape than before the tumor arrived. I was in the 24 month waiting period for Medicare and went to Parkland Hospital to get Parkland Health Plus. Parkland informed me my Social Security check was too high to qualify for their plan. After a few months and several calls to the president of the hospital, not to mention a group of inept residents.....Dr. Mollabashy stepped up to the plate and did my surgery pro-bono since Parkland would not cover my cancer surgery since I previously paid too many taxes..... Thank God for Dr. Mollabashy and I credit him with saving my life!

September 19th, 2012

Tumor removal, Rotator Cuff reattachment

Dr. Mollabashy correctly and efficiently diagnosed my grade II cartilage tumor in my shoulder. He explained to me very clearly what my situation was without giving me unneeded worry or ambiguity. It was easy to schedule appointments. After an initial biopsy, I recieved the results on Monday and was in surgery that Thursday. Surgery went very well and I felt confident in Dr. Mollabashy. My tumor was removed and rotator cuff reattached. Follow up questions and appointments have been easy to take care of. I am very satisfied with this surgeon. I highly recommend him.