A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allahna Coggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allahna Coggins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allahna Coggins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Coggins graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Coggins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allahna Allybia Coggins MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Allahna A. Coggins practice?
- Dr. Allahna Coggins has 1 office location.
Dr. Allahna Coggins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Port Royal, SC.
See Port Royal Obstetricians & Gynecologists.