Some ratings provided by DrScore.
fantastic show details fantastic
by Gwen & Kyle on Feb 4th, 2014

Absolutely the only doctor and his wife midwife team I would ever want to have treat me. Both excellent coaching during the labor and all the pre natal prep. We couldn't be happier. Mary helped us so much and made all the panic disappear. Never pressured us to do anything that we were uncomfortable with. Helped us achieve a VBAC , which I thought was impossible at first. Zero anxiety and full confidence in the whole process.I wish there were more stars to rate their performance! I will be eternally grateful to them every time I look at my beautiful daughter.

Phenomenal Care & Compassion show details Phenomenal Care & Compassion
by Cassandra K. on Jan 28th, 2014

I was under the care of both Dr. Jazayeri & his wife, Mary Jazayeri, CNM, throughout my high-risk pregnancy, labor, & delivery. I simply cannot say enough about the level of care & compassion I received. Dr. Jazayeri & Mary are an outstanding team & not only highly educated, but highly skilled as well. I had a difficult labor & delivery & both Dr. Jazayeri & Mrs. Jazayeri were with me every step of the way, encouraging & coaching me. They made not only me feel comfortable but my husband & other support people as well. I highly recommend Dr. Jazayeri & Mary Jazayeri & will certainly choose them to provide care during any subsequent pregnancies for myself.

Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
Jan 29th, 2013

I have had Dr Jazayeri for all 4 of my children. He and his staff were the best. Friendly, unrushed and by far the most knowledgeable. I transferred to him half through my first pregnancy and now he has delivered all 4 of my children. Felt extremely blessed to be in his care.

Amazing, amazing Doctor show details Amazing, amazing Doctor
Aug 1st, 2012

I have almost 6 year old identical twin girls that are amazingly perfect, due in large part to the care I received from Dr. Jaz. He diagnosed Twin-to-Twin Transfusion Syndrome at 16 weeks. Dr. Jaz not only continually reassured my husband and I but he set up an appointment with a specialist in Milwaukee for us. He's an amazing person and I am thankful he does outreach in my area!

great doctor great office show details great doctor great office
Jul 5th, 2012

I have a high risk pregnancy due to an incompetent cervix and browsed the net for a better doctor and office than what I had with my son and daughter. Son was born at 24 weeks. I like how the office isn't a cold sterile place and doesn't try to just do the bare minimum and shove you out the door. I go twice a week and come from 50 miles away bc of the quality care I get. Very up to date on procedures and very big in preventive care. I had to call the doctor on call yesterday and was surprised at how good his attitude was and the time he took with me on the phone on the 4th of July holiday. They also are very accomidating when I bring my handicapped son and daughter to my appointments and welcome them. This is especially important for me as a single parent needing prenatal care. I recommend this doctor and office to anyone especially high risk.

Amazing Patient Care show details Amazing Patient Care
May 15th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Jazayeri, especially if you have or may have a high risk pregnancy. Dr. Jazayeri and his staff are, in my opinion, by far the best, most qualified OB-GYN office in all of Green Bay! They follow your pregnancy closely and will take enough time with you at visits to ensure all of your questions are answered and you are comfortable. I honestly believe my son would not be with me today without their care and close monitoring of my high risk pregnancy.

Fantastic Doctor and Staff! show details Fantastic Doctor and Staff!
Dec 27th, 2009

I am currently working with Dr. Jazayeri and his staff for my second pregnancy. He was also my doctor for my first-born. Dr. Jazayeri came highly recommended to me, and I am nothing but 100% thankful for that. He works with extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and caring nurses and staff. I feel like a part of the family, and am thankful everyday that I found them.

Awsome doctor and practice show details Awsome doctor and practice
Oct 18th, 2009

The only reason my baby and I are here today, after God watching after us was Dr. Jazayeri and his staff

Oct 14th, 2009

I had excellent care for my baby and I, Dr. jazayeri and his staff are great.

Sep 13th, 2009

Dr. Jazayeri is a wonderful Dr. and has and outstanding nurseing staff. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be able to carry any of my children