Dr. Allahyar Jazayeri MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

January 9th, 2016
Amazing care!
After having troubles getting pregnant I saw my usual doctor who essentially blew me off after a lot of frustration and 2 years of trying I looked up Womens specialty care and was almost embarrassed to contact them and set up an appointment. Within a week after contacting them I had a diagnosis and treatment plan and a few months later I was finally able to get pregnant! My husband and I are so very thankful for this doctor! The care I get from dr jaz and his team is phenomenal and I would never think of going any where else again! I have round the clock care if needed and the most patient midwives nurses and dr! Seriously can not recommend this dr and his team enough! Amazing team and practice!

July 16th, 2015
One of the best benefits of working with Dr. Jazayeri is his midwife team. You get the technical knowledge of a high-risk obgyn and the personal care of a midwife. Just the right level of intervention.

February 4th, 2014
fantastic
Absolutely the only doctor and his wife midwife team I would ever want to have treat me. Both excellent coaching during the labor and all the pre natal prep. We couldn't be happier. Mary helped us so much and made all the panic disappear. Never pressured us to do anything that we were uncomfortable with. Helped us achieve a VBAC , which I thought was impossible at first. Zero anxiety and full confidence in the whole process.I wish there were more stars to rate their performance! I will be eternally grateful to them every time I look at my beautiful daughter.

January 28th, 2014
Phenomenal Care & Compassion
I was under the care of both Dr. Jazayeri & his wife, Mary Jazayeri, CNM, throughout my high-risk pregnancy, labor, & delivery. I simply cannot say enough about the level of care & compassion I received. Dr. Jazayeri & Mary are an outstanding team & not only highly educated, but highly skilled as well. I had a difficult labor & delivery & both Dr. Jazayeri & Mrs. Jazayeri were with me every step of the way, encouraging & coaching me. They made not only me feel comfortable but my husband & other support people as well. I highly recommend Dr. Jazayeri & Mary Jazayeri & will certainly choose them to provide care during any subsequent pregnancies for myself.

January 29th, 2013
Highly Recommended
I have had Dr Jazayeri for all 4 of my children. He and his staff were the best. Friendly, unrushed and by far the most knowledgeable. I transferred to him half through my first pregnancy and now he has delivered all 4 of my children. Felt extremely blessed to be in his care.

August 1st, 2012
Amazing, amazing Doctor
I have almost 6 year old identical twin girls that are amazingly perfect, due in large part to the care I received from Dr. Jaz. He diagnosed Twin-to-Twin Transfusion Syndrome at 16 weeks. Dr. Jaz not only continually reassured my husband and I but he set up an appointment with a specialist in Milwaukee for us. He's an amazing person and I am thankful he does outreach in my area!

May 15th, 2012
Amazing Patient Care
I highly recommend Dr. Jazayeri, especially if you have or may have a high risk pregnancy. Dr. Jazayeri and his staff are, in my opinion, by far the best, most qualified OB-GYN office in all of Green Bay! They follow your pregnancy closely and will take enough time with you at visits to ensure all of your questions are answered and you are comfortable. I honestly believe my son would not be with me today without their care and close monitoring of my high risk pregnancy.

December 27th, 2009
Fantastic Doctor and Staff!
I am currently working with Dr. Jazayeri and his staff for my second pregnancy. He was also my doctor for my first-born. Dr. Jazayeri came highly recommended to me, and I am nothing but 100% thankful for that. He works with extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and caring nurses and staff. I feel like a part of the family, and am thankful everyday that I found them.

October 18th, 2009
Awsome doctor and practice
The only reason my baby and I are here today, after God watching after us was Dr. Jazayeri and his staff

October 14th, 2009
I had excellent care for my baby and I, Dr. jazayeri and his staff are great.

September 13th, 2009
Dr. Jazayeri is a wonderful Dr. and has and outstanding nurseing staff. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be able to carry any of my children