A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prabha Bhalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhalla
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bhalla Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhalla graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Bhalla has 9 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prabha Bhalla MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Prabha Bhalla practice?
- Dr. Prabha Bhalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Prabha Bhalla practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.