A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prabha Bhalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhalla
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bhalla Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhalla graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Bhalla has 9 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prabha Bhalla MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Prabha Bhalla practice?
- Dr. Prabha Bhalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Prabha Bhalla practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.