A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prabha Bhalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhalla graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Bhalla has 9 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhalla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 19 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Prabha Bhalla practice?
Dr. Prabha Bhalla practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.