A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allamm Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allamm Morales is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allamm Morales, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Morales has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allamm Morales MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Allamm Morales practice?
- Dr. Allamm Morales has 7 office locations.
Dr. Allamm Morales practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL and Lakeland, FL.
See Leesburg Neurologists.