Dr. Allamm Morales MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Melbourne, FL

• Good
  • Bad

February 26th, 2017
I think he is a very good and caring doctor
He is truly interested in you and values my time unlike most doctors. He is ready and waiting for you when you go to see him. He really listens to me as well as will take the time to answer any questions.

January 10th, 2016
Compassionate Doctor.

September 8th, 2014
A know it all!
I had first seen Dr Morales in 2013 at his office. He had done a nerve test for carpel tunnel. The test was very painful, it felt as though he started the test as the highest shock level instead of starting low and moving up. He concluded that it was not carpel tunnel. I was in a lot of pain, not only for my hands but other problems in which I have been taking pain meds for over 10 years. He tells me he cannot prescribe anything. Guess I will just deal with it. So here we are a year later and my husband go to the E.R. with vomiting, dizziness, and diabetes high blood pressure. They did a ct scan and admitted him to the hospital. His dr and a neurologist were to see him the next morning. GUESS WHO! This Quack. He comes to see my husband and diagnosed him with vertigo and was told they would do an MRI. They tried to get info on the kind of stints that my husband had before. (he has 3). They only got info on 2 of the 3 so we were told that they could not do the MRI. His doctor also had an eye doctor see my husband because his eyes were not straight. They determined that he had a brain stem stroke. Morales was still saying it was vertigo. He was arguing with the eye doctor while standing over my husbands bed. Wow, talking about no bedside manner! First of all he was very argumentative with my husband, misdiagnosed him and would not do the MRI. Never again!!

August 17th, 2013
I went to see Dr. Morales for headaches and migraines. He was very patient and understood what I was going thru, he explained to me how Occipital Neuralgia could give you this horrible pain and with some trigger point injections he can help me with the pain. I went back and blessed his heart he has the most wonderful hands, did not feel pain at all while he was giving my neck injections. These shots really help with the frequency of the pain and how bad they were, it really relieved the tension headaches I was having. I really liked him as a Doctor and as a person.

April 10th, 2010
Before Dr.Morales ended his out patient practice, he took care of me for almost three years. During that time, he always treated me with compassion, respect and understanding of how my condition effected me. He almost read my mind about what I was experiencing, such as lack of sleep, depression and tremors and helped to ease these conditions by immediately prescribing medication to address the problem. I feel that Dr. Morales deeply cares about every one of his patients. He is a wonderful doctor and the best I have ever experienced.

February 26th, 2017