A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Ho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Ho, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ho has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Anli Ho MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Allan A. Ho practice?
- Dr. Allan Ho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Ho practices Otolaryngology near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Arlington Heights Otolaryngologists.