A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Ho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Ho, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 47 areas:
- Age-related Hearing loss (Presbycusis)
- Bell's Palsy
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Headache Disorders
- Meniere's Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Anli Ho MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Allan A. Ho practice?
- Dr. Allan Ho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Ho practices Otolaryngology near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Arlington Heights Otolaryngologists.