Dr. Allan Alberton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allan Alberton?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Allan Alberton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

October 19th, 2016

Review of office visits

I most remember that this doctor was sarcastic, rude, condescending, argumentive and in no way respectful towards me. The last time I saw him was over 3 years ago and I was near tears due to the unforgivable verbal treatment I was receiving from him. I vowed that day to find another general practitioner and I have found a doctor who treats me with respect, listens while I tell him my problem and doesn't interrupt me in the middle of a sentence with, "Well, why would you do that? or some other smart remark. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy. He always acted this way when he and I were alone in the room together which was almost every time I had an appt. I was 69 years old when I saw him last. I have been to many doctors in my life time for treatment, I worked for 3 psychiatrists in Ohio before moving to Florida in 1999. Before that I was employed by the hospital there as a medical transcriptionist at the hospital for 5 years, so I have been around many excellent doctors both as a patient and an employee. None of them have ever treated me in this manner. I hope this prevents some other poor sole from having to go through what I experienced.

February 12th, 2015

Great doctor that cares- Great for elderly

Great doctor. He spent good time taking care of me and my needs. I've seen other doctors at this practice, but I will make sure I only use Dr. Alberton for me and my family. I'm an older patient and I have had trouble in the past finding a provider I can connect with. I plan on referring any of my friends and family to him going forward

November 17th, 2013

Poor patient care

I do not recommend him to ANYONE. Poor bedside manner. At the end of the visit when he prescribed a course of treatment, he went on to say that if it were one of his family members he would do something totally different. Really?

November 17th, 2013