A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Andrews is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrews
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Andrews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Andrews, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Andrews has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan H Andrews MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Allan H. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Allan Andrews has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Andrews practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Internists and Wilmington Gastroenterologists.