A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Andrews is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrews
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Andrews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Andrews, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Andrews has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan H Andrews MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Allan H. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Allan Andrews has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Andrews practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Internists and Wilmington Gastroenterologists.