A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Andrews is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Andrews, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Laryngeal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Andrews has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan H Andrews MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Allan H. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Allan Andrews has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Andrews practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Internists and Wilmington Gastroenterologists.