A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Barza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barza
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Barza, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barza graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Barza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Berne Barza MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Allan B. Barza practice?
- Dr. Allan Barza has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Barza practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.