A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Barza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Barza is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barza
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Barza, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barza graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Barza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Berne Barza MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Allan B. Barza practice?
- Dr. Allan Barza has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Barza practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists and Walnut Creek Addiction Specialists.