Browse Health
Adolescent Specialist, Psychiatrist, Addiction Medicine Specialist
37 years of experience
License & Identifications

A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).

Learn more about Dr. Allan Barza:

View the full profile to get information on:

  1. Qualifications
  2. What's important to you

View full profile

Patient Reviews

Have you visited Dr. Barza? Share your experience.
Write a Review

Specialties & Research

Dr. Allan Barza, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.

  • He has special expertise in 7 areas:
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorder
  • Insomnia
  • Schizophrenia
  • Sleep Disorders

Education & Awards

Dr. Barza graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.


Dr. Barza has 5 hospital affiliations:

  • John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus 
  • John Muir Behavioral Health Center 

Similar doctors nearby

Dr. Carlos Zapata

43 years experience
Walnut Creek, CA

Dr. Richard Slawsky

31 years experience
Walnut Creek, CA

Dr. David Trachtenberg

Geriatric Psychiatry
41 years experience
Walnut Creek, CA

Dr. Glenhall Taylor

24 years experience
Walnut Creek, CA

Dr. Nestor Vaschetto

36 years experience
Walnut Creek, CA

Dr. Annie Thomas

37 years experience
Walnut Creek, CA
Search All Similar Doctors
Additional Information
Dr. Allan Berne Barza MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
Where does Dr. Allan B. Barza practice?
Dr. Allan Barza has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Barza practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists and Walnut Creek Adolescent Specialists.