A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Belzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Belzberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belzberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Belzberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Belzberg, FRCSC, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain (Neuralgia)
- Peripheral Nervous System Cancer
- Spinal Fusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Belzberg graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Belzberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Joel Belzberg FRCSC and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allan J. Belzberg practice?
- Dr. Allan Belzberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Belzberg practices Neurological Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Neurological Surgeons.