A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Belzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Belzberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Belzberg, FRCSC, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain (Neuralgia)
- Peripheral Nervous System Cancer
- Spinal Fusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Belzberg graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Belzberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Joel Belzberg FRCSC and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allan J. Belzberg practice?
- Dr. Allan Belzberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Allan Belzberg practices Neurological Surgery near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Surgeons.