A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Birnbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Birnbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birnbaum
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Birnbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Birnbaum graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Birnbaum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Jay Birnbaum DO is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allan J. Birnbaum practice?
- Dr. Allan Birnbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Birnbaum practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Stuart, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Stuart General Practitioners and Stuart Internists.