A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Birnbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Birnbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birnbaum
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Birnbaum graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Birnbaum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Jay Birnbaum DO is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allan J. Birnbaum practice?
- Dr. Allan Birnbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Birnbaum practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Stuart, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Stuart Primary Care Doctors and Stuart Internists.