Dr. Allan Bledstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allan Bledstein?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 31st, 2013

My opinion of my internest Dr. Alan H. Bledstein at Kaiser Woodlan Hills

One of the best doctors I've had. Thoughtful, caring, pensive, tries to track down the solutions to the many health problems with which we discuss/consult about. He tries to follow whatever leads he can think of to keep me healthy, which isn't all that easy, because I have numerous problems. I appreciate the fact that he takes a lot of time with his patients , so most of us don't object to waiting beyond their appoint ment time, because we know that he is involved in finding how to solve our problems.

June 8th, 2017