A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Bombard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Bombard, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Diseases
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bombard graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Bombard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Tanner Bombard MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Allan T. Bombard practice?
- Dr. Allan Bombard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Bombard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists and San Diego Geneticists.