A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Bucknell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Bucknell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bucknell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bucknell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Bucknell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bucknell graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Bucknell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Eastern Colorado Health Care System
- VA Medical Center Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan L Bucknell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allan L. Bucknell practice?
- Dr. Allan Bucknell has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Bucknell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.