A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Burstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Burstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burstein
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Burstein, MD, PA is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burstein graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Burstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Jay Burstein MD and PA is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Allan J. Burstein practice?
- Dr. Allan Burstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Burstein practices Psychiatry near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Psychiatrists.