A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Chamberlain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Chamberlain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Chamberlain, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamberlain graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chamberlain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Scott Chamberlain MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Allan S. Chamberlain practice?
- Dr. Allan Chamberlain has 5 office locations.
Dr. Allan Chamberlain practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Barboursville, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Hamlin, WV and Hurricane, WV.
See Barboursville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.