A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Clark, Addiction Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Dual Diagnosis
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan William Clark MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Allan W. Clark practice?
- Dr. Allan Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Clark practices Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Psychiatry near Hermitage, PA.
See Hermitage Psychiatrists and Hermitage Addiction Specialists.