Dr. Allan Clark MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 14th, 2016
Actual Down To Earth Environment
A lot of people hear about this place shinsei it's no good let me tell you I beg to differ.. dr. Clark knows what it's like.. Other places I have been and the doctors read books watch videos etc doesnt know what it's like to be an addict.. All of the doctors in the office are great at what they do same goes to the therapist into the big bad B-Ran receptionist.. bottom line you stay clean do the right things and they will be there to back you up 100%

August 22nd, 2016
he is a great doctor

March 24th, 2016
Dr. Clark is very through and good at his profession. His staff was his downfall they were not very good people.

January 17th, 2016
Extremely good dr who understands the difficulties and trials so many patients face. Because he is walking along the same path as so many of his patients he is not judgemental and treats people like the human beings they are. Too many of the other doctors are only in this field to make extra money leaving real people helpless and hopeless when they need all the support and compassion to get better . .

November 3rd, 2015
The only doctor that's ever changed my life.
To whoever said Dr. Allen Clark is a "pervert"....you're wrong. This man is a genius in his field, he intentionally lightens the mood and controls the conversation in a way that makes any and all people feel comfortable opening up to him in a less filtered, more open and honest manner. In doing so, this allows him to find the seed of conflict in most all of his patients. He is patient, he is thorough, and he is dedicated to personally tailoring a recovery program specifically designed for each patient and that which best suits their long term recovery benefits. This man single handily changed my life when nobody else could. If not for his wisdom, time, attentive listening, advice, and treatment, I would still to this day be a junkie, eager to waste my life and disappoint the ones that love me most. Dr.Clark is influential in more ways than meets the eye, his personality welcomes people that usually feel judged or looked down upon, with open arms. Judge not, for one must first remove the plank from their own eye before they focus on the speck in another's. His staff, his cause, and his program, WORKS. No questions asked, I AM living proof of that. For those of you so quick to judge, why don't you see for yourself firsthand, the quality of the affect his demeanor, approach, and personality have. A.R.S...IS a pill farm. But South Hills Recovery Project....nah...they're a godsend to their patients, and the family's that love, and worry about the patients he treats. Thank you S.H.R.P for the influence you've had on my life!!

October 22nd, 2015
Doctor Clark has given our family a new start. I think with south hill's recovery. Any one that wants to get well CAN!!!

December 15th, 2014
He's just a little pompous

November 24th, 2014
Honest Review
So I was scanning through internet looking for Doc Clark's new hours and stumbled on these reviews. I have been a patient with Dr. Clark now for almost 3 years. In this time, because of Dr. Clark and his recommended recovery path I have rebuilt my life over and not to just being clean, but a successful, clear and professional one at that. For the first time I have everything I could ever want. Now is that all Dr. Clark? No of course not, I went in wanting to change and I did. But the reason I am writing his is because of some of the other reviews. First and foremost this office (which clearly doesn't have too) takes clients that aren't even ready for help, takes clients that are bad people looking for profits and continues to give people the benefit of the doubt out of goodness. Most other offices would tell these people to hit the road immediately. Now does this mean that recovering addicts are bad people? No absolutely not, but what I'm getting at is how flexible and trusting this office really is. To people who take there recovery serious this office will bend over backwards for you and help you in every way, continuing to support your recovery. I see people like the ones who posted above all the time, they get caught trying to scam and lie and so they get booted in favor of someone who will take it seriously. Now is Dr. Clark a one of a kind? Yep! He's an open and charismatic guy who is not afraid to talk with you and try to relate with what your going through. Yet people try to say he's unprofessional and unstable.......lol. They obviously haven't visited other clinics where they could give two sh*ts about anything you have to say because your an addict and that's it. All in all I have put everything into my recovery with him and it's been life changing. Again this office will accommodate you, trust you and will actually hear what you have to say. The staff that works there are just as kind and outstanding as well. This is obviously not a pill mill and they arent in the practice of mixing drugs. They prescribe what will give you the best chance for sobriety and that's it. If they were just handing out drugs then they wouldn't be there plain and simple. This is one of the most restricted and controlled industries out there, believe me they aren't breaking or bending any laws.The ladies are sweet and understanding (Deb) at the front desk is one of the best of them too! If you guys are looking for help at a place that doesn't treat you like your at a boot camp but still delivers top notch professional service this is it. I am not affiliated with them in anyway other than just a very happy and thankful patient.

April 16th, 2014
Truth
Hello Dr Alan w. Clark is the best thing that ever happened to me

May 27th, 2012
Physician - Friend/Mentor/Counselor/Advocate
I would like to submit the highest available ratings for Doctor Allan Clark. He is gifted at the work that he does. He employs any resource necessary to help his patients. Doctor Clark does not fit the normal mode of a Psychiatrist. He does not tailor any method/theory to his patients. He takes both the time necessary as well as the means mandated to work with each patient; objectively, cautiously and thoroughly. This man is a remarkable human being; insomuch that he's taken advantage of his talents and skills - for the sake of fixing the brokenness in others. The remarks above stating that he is "careless" with medication, are asinine and could not be further from the truth. I have personally witnessed Dr. Clark as well as members of his staff quickly eradicate individuals whose motives are not suited for the type of genuine progress that they can obtain by this servant. I recommend Doctor Allan Clark to the hurting, needy and those who have unfortunately come to the conclusion that life lacks hope. No one can perform a miracle unless their exists the willpower to receive it. However allow my recommendation to also serve as proof that Dr. Clark is the best of the best and will walk beyond the ends of the earth with his patients.

February 22nd, 2011
Amazing
Dr. Clark is the only one I will trust my daughter with. the last thing he does is prescribes meds. He used every alternative before he would prescribe medicine to my daughter. When he did, it was the lowest dosage. He is very compassionate. He understands and encourages my child to be the best she can be. ALWAYS finds the good in the child and raises her self-esteem considerably. Great doctor. I travel over 120 miles one way to see him. And self pay. No insurance. THAT is how important he is in my child's life. I am a single mother and don't have extra money to spend. He is worth it.

February 9th, 2011
Fantastic doctor.
Dr. Clark is an exceptionally talented physician. He saved my child's life. He took the time to thoroughly understand our problems. He provided both medication and therapy. My daughter had been to several previous psychiatrists. He was the only doctor to accurately diagnose her.Dr. Clark has never been sanctioned by any agency. He was candid about his own treatment for addiction 10 years ago. His health status was monitored by the PHMP for a time. His 10 years in recovery greatly added to his ability to understand our struggles with our own problems and dealing with the mental health system.