Anesthesiologist (pain control)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Letting everyone I know to stay away from Dr. Conde  |  show details
by Kenneth P. on Jun 8th, 2014

The poster, Amy, is right. This doctor is a quack. My wife saw him back in November, and he made remarks to her that a doctor should not be making. We're filing a lawsuit against him, and just like the above poster, will be contacting the Texas Medical Board. See him if you must to form your own opinion, but I wouldn't refer anyone to this man.

|  PSYCHOTIC Dr!  |  show details
by Amy L. on May 4th, 2014

Please, please stay clear of this physician. He has stalked, and harassed my family. My family had the misfortune of meeting this quack. When things didn't go his way, he stalked my family and left numerous violent and harassing messages on my email and voicemail. Speaking of the voicemails: on one threatening voicemail I could clearly hear the unmistakable sound of OR equipment in the background. This psycho was calling me while in surgery!! Dr. Conde also got my husband's SSN (how, I don't know) and threatened to sell it to a third world country. That is a direct quote from Conde. We've filed a report with the TX Medical Board, and with the Houston Police Department. He has also used my husband's identity in an email address to harass us further. Since he's an Anethesiologist, I wouldn't put my life in the hands of this psychopath. We're not going to stop until this monster gets his license taken away.

|  show details
Sep 18th, 2010

very caring and compassionate physician. No pain felt at all when he placed my labor epidural