A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Cook is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Cook, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Cook has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Odell Cook MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allan O. Cook practice?
- Dr. Allan Cook has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allan Cook practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Garland Surgeons and Garland Cardiothoracic Surgeons.