Dr. Allan Cook Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Allan Cook Jr?

Mitral Valve Replacement

Posted on June 13th, 2017

Outstanding surgeon, I'm 14 plus years post-op and doing great.

Posted on November 29th, 2016

Dr Cook has performed two open heart surgeries for me. One is 1998, 5 by-passed, and one in 2008 where he cut through all that scar tissue and put in an aortic mechanical valve and did 2-more bypasses. I have been doing very well and would go back to him in a heart-beat. He literally saved my life!

Took great care of my wife.

Posted on August 1st, 2015

Very to the point and "professional" as well Cook was big on following up on every detail of my wife's recovery.

I would NEVER be under Dr. Cook's care. Beware.

Posted on August 25th, 2012

I was treated by Dr. Cook at the hospital. He was assigned to me. He was unbelievable rude to me and the nurses. He argued with me when I told him of a previous procedure I had. Dr. Cook gave me a relatively painless procedure that I have had before, but when he did it, I was in so much pain., I was crying. He did not care. Never will I have him as my doctor again. Unbelievable experience.

Posted on October 6th, 2011

Wait was horrible. The office staff waited until it was time.for.the appointment to begin to have me start doing paperwork even though I arrived 40 minutes before that. Then I waited an hour over my scheduled appt time before I was actually able to see the doctor. The office staff were rude and unprofessional. Not to mention all the HIPPA violations I was witness to. Just by sitting in the lobby I was able to know the name of all the other patients in the lobby, some of the medications they are taking and why they were there for an appointment. JUST BY SITTING THERE waiting for my turn. And all those people were seen before me even though I got to the office and signed in BEFORE them! Awful experience.

Veterinary Practice Manger

Posted on January 7th, 2011

The wait time was a ding, only because he was called away from office to hospital. The delay was longer than expected, but I knew why I waas waiting and that was perfect, because it was my choice. The IMPORTANT part was the truly engaged experience based on my particular needs. He fielded all my questions with patience and no rush. For any doctor, let alone specialists, that is priceless. I'm hopeful that the continuation of my case will be the same.

Posted on April 8th, 2009

Dr. Cook took all the time needed do diagnose my problem. When test resulted in negative findings, he continued until we found out what was wrong. Great Doctor!!

Posted on March 13th, 2016