A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Crandell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Crandell is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crandell
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crandell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Crandell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Crandell graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Crandell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Navajo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Edward Crandell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Allan E. Crandell practice?
- Dr. Allan Crandell has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Crandell practices Psychiatry near Teec Nos Pos, AZ.
See Teec Nos Pos Psychiatrists.