A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Crandell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Crandell is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Crandell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Crandell graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Crandell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Navajo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Edward Crandell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Allan E. Crandell practice?
- Dr. Allan Crandell has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Crandell practices Psychiatry near Teec Nos Pos, AZ.
See Teec Nos Pos Psychiatrists.