A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Cunningham, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Cunningham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- University Hospital - SUNY Upstate Medical University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Smith Cunningham MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Allan S. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Allan Cunningham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Cunningham practices Pediatrics near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Pediatricians.