Dr. Allan Dale Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Allan Dale?

TERRIABLE!!

Posted on July 10th, 2013

I saw Dr. Dale for an ear infection. I get ear infection all the time but never this bad. It was a saturday night, the staff was great, he was not! I was in tears form the pain, and we walks in shoves a light in my ear tells me its infected and gave me pain meds and told me to see my doctor on Monday!! He wasn't even in the room 2 minutes! Then he wouldn't let my husband come back with me but wouldn't give me the pain meds without him signing that he was drving me home?? The best part, the facility accepted my insurance but Dr Dale did not( after they told me he did) He charged me $834.00 for his crap service! So I had to pay out of pocket for this awful Dr visit. I missed a week of work Because by the time Monday got here and I swa my Dr it was even worse! My Dr was outraged at Dr dales proformance. Never again will I see this wack job!

Type 2 Diabetes