A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Daniels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Daniels, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Daniels has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Kingwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Harold Daniels MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Allan H. Daniels practice?
- Dr. Allan Daniels has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Daniels practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Kingwood, TX.
See Kingwood Internists and Kingwood Pediatricians.