A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Delman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Delman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Delman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Delman graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Delman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Michael Delman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allan M. Delman practice?
- Dr. Allan Delman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allan Delman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See San Pedro Orthopedic Surgeons.