A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Allan Disraeli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Disraeli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Disraeli, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Disraeli graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Disraeli has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan S Disraeli MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Allan S. Disraeli practice?
- Dr. Allan Disraeli has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Disraeli practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.