A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Allan Disraeli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Disraeli is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Disraeli, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Disraeli graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Disraeli has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Disraeli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allan S. Disraeli practice?
Dr. Allan Disraeli practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX and Frisco, TX.
See Garland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.