A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Dixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Dixon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixon graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Dixon has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Allan Dixon MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Albert A. Dixon practice?
- Dr. Albert Dixon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Albert Dixon practices Neurological Surgery near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Pomona Neurological Surgeons.