A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Dizon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Dizon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dizon graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Dizon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
- Williamson A R H Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Atllano D Dizon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Allan A. Dizon practice?
- Dr. Allan Dizon has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Dizon practices Pediatrics near South Williamson, KY.
See South Williamson Pediatricians.