A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Doctor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Doctor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Doctor, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doctor graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Doctor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Doctor MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allan Doctor practice?
- Dr. Allan Doctor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Doctor practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Paterson Emergency Physicians, Paterson Pediatric Specialists, and Paterson Pediatricians.