A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Doctor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Doctor is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doctor
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doctor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Doctor, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doctor graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Doctor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Doctor MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allan Doctor practice?
- Dr. Allan Doctor has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Doctor practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Emergency Physicians, Saint Louis Pediatricians, and Saint Louis Critical Care Practitioners.