A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Drapkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Drapkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Drapkin, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- Subdural Hematoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Drapkin graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Drapkin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drapkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allan J. Drapkin practice?
Dr. Allan Drapkin practices Neurological Surgery near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Wall Township, NJ.
See Neptune Surgeons.