A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Dunn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunn
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Dunn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Dunn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan R Dunn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allan R. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Allan Dunn has 1 office location.
- Dr. Allan Dunn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Miami, FL.