Dr. Allan Dunn MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

no change

June 27th, 2015
ankle work
Dr. Dunn uses a unique technique to regenerate cartilage spacing--He is a pioneer and I appreciated his excellent care--It is worth the trip if you want to avoid joint replacement

November 30th, 2012
Uncaring
This doctor is unsympathetic. Inclined to minimize problems as "mild" that other physicians/surgeons rated "severe" for 10 years, including radiologists!

July 10th, 2012
I find Dr. Dunn to be very caring and knowledgeable. He has helped me with my shoulder problems. He is a very sweet older gentleman. I feel lucky that I found him as my doctor.

June 26th, 2012
Skilled Doctor who Loves his Job
Have been a patient for about 2 years now. I went to him originally for a bone-on-bone condition and was looking for an alternative to a joint replacement. He was able to fix my joint using special growth hormone injections he developed. I'm glad I found him. Wait time is relatively typical of a doctor's office. Some days I got in to see him in 5 minutes while other times it took 45 minutes - just depended on how backlogged he is for the day. I'd usually wait about 20 minutes on average. He's a very caring, older gentleman, who you get the impression that he'll probably work until the very end as he loves what he does. He's a bit 'old school' (no fancy equipment) but his joint procedure is amazing stuff - it made me a believer.The office staff are professional but can come off as lacking a good bedside manner at times. I believe the office gets lots of calls in regards to his joint regeneration procedure & this can affect their demeanor. It was a life changing experience for me. If you have a joint problem, I'd try to see him.

March 15th, 2011
Excellent surgeon with top credentials