A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Edson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Edson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Edson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Lakeview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan C Edson DO is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allan C. Edson practice?
- Dr. Allan Edson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allan Edson practices General Practice, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Medicine near Bountiful, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Woods Cross, UT and West Jordan, UT.
See Bountiful General Practitioners and Bountiful Addiction Specialists.