A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Eisenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Eisenbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Eisenbaum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenbaum graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Eisenbaum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Melvin Eisenbaum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Allan M. Eisenbaum practice?
- Dr. Allan Eisenbaum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allan Eisenbaum practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.