Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allan Engel
Dr. Allan Engel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newton Lower Falls, MA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Engel is affiliated with Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Metrowest Medical Center and Leonard Morse Hospital. Dr. Engel has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Allan Engel has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Allan Engel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Dr. James Sidd
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Newton Lower Falls, MA 0 mi54
Dr. Catharina Armstrong
Newton Lower Falls, MA 0 mi10
Dr. Susan Lucas
Newton Lower Falls, MA 0 mi20