A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erickson
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Erickson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Erickson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Douglas Erickson MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allan D. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Allan Erickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Erickson practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists and Providence Pulmonologists.