A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erickson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Erickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Erickson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Erickson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Douglas Erickson MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allan D. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Allan Erickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Erickson practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists and Providence Pulmonologists.