A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Falescky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Falescky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falescky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Falescky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Falescky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans