A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Falescky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Falescky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falescky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Falescky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Jeffrey Falescky MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allan J. Falescky practice?
- Dr. Allan Falescky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allan Falescky practices Internal Medicine near Burlington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Stratford, NJ.
See Burlington Internists.