Dr. Allan Fielding MD Patient Reviews

2.0
  • 10 reviews

July 7th, 2015
Dr jerk
Just like everyone else on this post. Two doctors said I have upper and lower back issues. I am in the worst pain of my life. I go to doctor jerk and no one in the lobby either. I get in the back he makes me walk to him and from him and said nothing is wrong. He also said its only a spur, you don't have a herniated disc. Aaaaàaaaàahhhhh.

January 21st, 2015
Bad Dr
If i can give him no star i will. Got hurt in Afghan 2 other Dr say my back need to get op on but be cos he work for the insurance company he say there is not any thing wrong with my back.

September 4th, 2014
patient from wheelchair to running 2001
Went from a wheelchair to running in 2001. Other doctors wanted to put in fake disk or cadaver bones but he did MRI on me and said we just needed to get injured back chips off nerve a lower cost and low risk effort. 2014 and I am going strong. You must follow his orders on exercise and cutting pills down or you will have problems like some of the pill head reviews

May 15th, 2013
Unethical
I had already been told by 2 physicians that I needed surgery and was ready to schedule, but when my attorney called Worknet to get authorization for the surgery is when I found out I had an appointment scheduled with Dr. Fielding in 3 days. So we scurried and picked up films from the surgeon and made it to the appointment in time. Dr. Feilding had xrays done and looked at the CT scan I took and said there is nothing wrong. That's it. Nothing wrong. Which we know for a fact is a lie. It was easy to get an appointment, but noticed that I was the only patient in his waiting room. It is clear he works for the insurance company and could care less about patients pain and suffering. What a waste of a medical degree and my time. In my opinion, his license should be revoked.

February 11th, 2013
Borderline Criminal
Left me hanging outside the surgery room. Called to reschedule because he didn't have time. Found out that he was playing games with the insurance company at my expense.

October 20th, 2011
I have never met a more rude person much less someone professing to be a professional. Dr. Fielding never answered one question about my condition or diagnosis, mri reports or prognosis. All he could do is tell me he was THE authority and that I had never seen a doctor until I had seen him and that I was a lazy gold digging drug addict looking to defraud my employer.I am not on pain meds and have no claim against my employer. I worry about somebody talking this quack seriously. Stay Away!!!

August 13th, 2011
Don't Bother
Dr. Fielding may or may not be a good doctor for dealing with obvious conditions, but he is not well suited to find the hard answers. He must spend a lot of time working for insurance companies, because he is not interested in further analysis to find out what's happening. He will just tell you there is nothing wrong with you.It's not hard to understand why his waiting room is empty. Maybe it's time to retire.

August 5th, 2011
Tulsa, Ok
Awful

March 23rd, 2011
HEARTLESS
I HAD TWO DIFFERENT SURGERIES BY HIM. I WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN AFTER THE SECOND SURGERY. HE TRIED TO SEND ME BACK TO WORK AND ACTED LIKE HE DIDN'T EVEN CARE THAT I WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN. ALL HE COULD SAY TO ME WAS THAT EVERYTHING LOOKED GOOD. HE DID NOT TREAT ME AS A PATIENT AT ALL. HE WAS SO COLD AND HEARTLESS TO MY PAIN. HE EVEN TOLD ME MY PAIN WAS ALL PSYCOLOGICAL. HE MADE ME FEEL LIKE LESS OF A MAN AND A PERSON. I WOULD NOT RECOMEND HIM TO MY WORST ENEMY. I HAVE HAD A SECOND OPINION AND FOUND OUT I HAVE NERVE DAMAGE AND GUESS WHAT....THE PAIN WASN'T PSYCHOLOGICAL AT ALL!! I BELIEVE HE KNEW WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME BUT HE HAD TO MUCH PRIDE TO ADMIT THAT HE MADE A MISTAKE. PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE AND USE SOMEONE ELSE.

September 26th, 2009
I felt like he was a very cold and uncaring doctor, never has a doctor made me feel the way he did. I was in alot of pain along with very little sleep for five days before I went to see him. So I was feeling bad enough and can't even explain the way I felt when I left there. I went home and cried. I would never, ever recommend him to anyone.