A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Fradkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Fradkin, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Fradkin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Abnormalities
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Errors
Education & Awards
Dr. Fradkin graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Fradkin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Hirsch Fradkin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Allan H. Fradkin practice?
- Dr. Allan Fradkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allan Fradkin practices Ophthalmology near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX and Texas City, TX.
See Galveston Ophthalmologists.