A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Fradkin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fradkin graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fradkin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fradkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Allan Fradkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allan H. Fradkin practice?
Dr. Allan Fradkin practices Ophthalmology near Texas City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and League City, TX.
See Texas City Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alan Fradkin, Dr. Allen Fradkin