A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Fradkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Fradkin, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fradkin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fradkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Fradkin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Abnormalities
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Errors
Education & Awards
Dr. Fradkin graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Fradkin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Hirsch Fradkin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Allan H. Fradkin practice?
- Dr. Allan Fradkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Fradkin practices Ophthalmology near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Ophthalmologists.