Dr. Allan Frank Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allan Frank?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Allan Frank?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 29th, 2013

Knowledgeable, Caring, and has fabulous Common Sense

I started my family of 4 children with Dr. Frank more than 15 years ago. At. the time, moving from NY, my son with asthma was on more than 5 medications 4 times a day and my youngest who was 2 at the time was exhibiting signs that he also had asthma. Since Dr. Frank is a pulmonary pediatrician not only was able to help me deal and adequately care for my son with difficult asthma, he was able to see my other children also. Dr. Frank has always given me credit for being the parent and understanding my children to help him to help them. He always has made me feel an equal partner in doing the best for the health of my kids and I trust him implicitly and with complete and total confidence. I am only sad that now my youngest is 18 and it is time to move on to adult physicians instead of always being able to go to him for health care. I have never been concerned if I had to wait with Dr. Frank because I always knew that he was giving complete an absolute care to his patients and that when it was our turn- he would give us that same dedicated concern and care and that all of my questions would be answered.

September 25th, 2011

To a Great Doctor

Dr. Allen Frank is a wonderful doctor he care's a lot about his patients, and about their health, he's been doing this for many years I am glad that I am a patient of his.

October 21st, 2014