Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allan Fredland
Dr. Allan Fredland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Fredland is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital and Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Allan Fredland has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Allan Fredland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Michele Holevar
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery, Emergency Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi39
Dr. Amir Vafa
Chicago, IL 0 mi11
Dr. Ryan Sullivan
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Chicago, IL 0 mi16