A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Freedman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freedman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Freedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Freedman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Perry Freedman MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allan P. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Allan Freedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Freedman practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Internists, Huntingdon Valley Pulmonologists, and Huntingdon Valley Critical Care Practitioners.