A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Freedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Freedman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Jeanes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allan P. Freedman practice?
Dr. Allan Freedman practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Internists, Huntingdon Valley Pulmonologists, Huntingdon Valley Critical Care Practitioners, Huntingdon Valley Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Huntingdon Valley Preventive Medicine Specialists.