A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Friedman, DPM, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Cancer (Oligodendroglioma)
- Brain Disorder
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Intracranial Vasospasm
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Cancer
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Howard Friedman DPM, FACS, and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allan H. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Allan Friedman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allan Friedman practices Neurological Surgery near Durham, NC.
See Durham Surgeons.