A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Genteman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Genteman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Genteman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Genteman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Genteman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- Callaway Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Charles Genteman DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allan C. Genteman practice?
- Dr. Allan Genteman has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Genteman practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Warrenton, MO.
See Warrenton Emergency Physicians and Warrenton Family Physicians.