A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Gibofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Gibofsky, JD, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Clinical Research
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatic Fever
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibofsky graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gibofsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Gibofsky JD and MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Allan Gibofsky practice?
- Dr. Allan Gibofsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Gibofsky practices Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Rheumatologists.