A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Gibofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibofsky
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gibofsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Gibofsky, JD, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Clinical Research
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatic Fever
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibofsky graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gibofsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Gibofsky JD and MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Allan Gibofsky practice?
- Dr. Allan Gibofsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Gibofsky practices Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Rheumatologists.