A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Gilbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilbert
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Gilbert, MD, PA is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gilbert has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan D Gilbert MD and PA is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Allan D. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Allan Gilbert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Gilbert practices Allergy & Immunology and Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Allergists and Dallas Otolaryngologists.