A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Gilbert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilbert
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gilbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Gilbert, MD, PA is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gilbert has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan D Gilbert MD and PA is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Allan D. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Allan Gilbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Gilbert practices Allergy & Immunology and Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Allergists and Dallas Otolaryngologists.